2019-2020 PROVISIONAL COURSE REQUIREMENTS
DUES AND FEES
- $75 Provisional Course Fee, Feb 1, 2019
- $150 Active/Provisional Member Annual Dues, March 1, 2019
- New Member Social- “Cupcakes & Cocktails”
- Provisional Retreat
- Seven Provisional Course Meetings*
- Nine General Membership Meetings*
- Fall & Spring Placement Interview
- Four weekday or Saturday rotations at the Bargain Box (Provisional may pay for 2 shifts at $40 each)
- Two Community Program Visits (2 hours each)
- Provisional Project (Approximately 4-8 hours)
- Monster Dash shift ( TBD in October 2019)
- *A total of two previously excused absences are permitted between Provisional Course and General Meetings.
Provisional Year begins on June 1st. All requirements must be completed by April 15th to be voted into membership at the May general meeting.
As an Active Member, what are my requirements?
- Fall & Spring Interviews
- Bargain Box Shifts
- Yearly Project Placement
- $150 Active Member Annual Dues (Due March 1)
- Support any fundraiser voted by the League