THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THE JUNIOR LEAGUE OF LONGVIEW, INC.
THE PROVISIONAL CLASS FOR 2018-19 IS SET.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FALL 2018 FOR INFORMATION ON JOINING THE 2019-2020 CLASS.
DUES AND FEES
- $75 Provisional Course Fee, September 30, 2017
- $150 Active/Provisional Member Annual Dues, March 1, 2018
- New Member Social- “Cupcakes & Cocktails”
- Provisional Retreat
- Six Provisional Course Meetings*
- Nine General Membership Meetings*
- Fall & Spring Placement Interview
- Four weekday or Saturday rotations at the Bargain Box (Provisional may pay for 2 shifts at $40 each)
- Two Community Program Visits (2 hours each)
- One Done in a Day “DIAD” Activity (2-4 hours)
- Provisional Project (Approximately 4-8 hours)
- Support One League Fundraiser
- Volunteer at one League Fundraising Event
- *A total of two previously excused absences are permitted between Provisional Course and General Meetings.
Provisional Year begins on June 1st. All requirements must be completed by April 15th to be voted into membership at the May general meeting.
- Fall & Spring Interviews
- Bargain Box Shifts
- 1 Done in a Day Project
- Yearly Project Placement
- $150 Active Member Annual Dues (Due March 1)
- Support any fundraiser voted by the League