Kristen Ishihara is proudly serving as the 2016-2017 President of the Junior League of Longview, Inc. Kristen is an elder law attorney with the firm of Ross & Shoalmire and has been practicing in Longview for ten years. Kristen and her husband Richard have two children and are members of Winterfield United Methodist Church.
Kristen was elected to the Longview City Council as representative for District Four in 2014 and enjoys serving the community in that capacity. Kristen was honored to be selected as an Emerging Young Leader in 2013 by the Longview Chamber of Commerce and a Longview Regional Star Over Longview in 2016. Kristen is a past president of the Zonta Club of Longview, a board member of Longview PAWS and a founding chair of the East Texas CASA Blue Jeans & Ball Gowns event and the Longview Dog Park.
L to R: Shana Ireland – Member-at-Large, Ashley Pate – Treasurer, Jessica LaRue – President-Elect-Elect, Kristen Ishihara – President, Melanie Crocker – President-Elect, Lori Danielson- Nominating Chair, Kendrah Tennison – Recording Secretary and Amy Miller – Executive Vice President(not pictured)
- Richard Brack – Longview News Journal
- Mary Carlson – Neiman Marcus
- Amy Brown – Pine Tree ISD School Board
- Lyndell McAllister – Partners in Prevention
- Dr. Andy Mack – Mayor City of Longview
- Keeta King – City of Longview
- Aliceson Howell – Austin Bank
- Dr. Renee McGough – McGough & McGough DDS
- Kim Droege – Executive Director Keep Longview Beautiful
- Honorable Bill Stoudt – Gregg County Judge
- David Ummel – Director of Buckner Children and Family Services
- Janet Ragland – Letourneau University